CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS TO SERVE ON THE BOARD OF SOUTHERN AFRICAN BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY INCUBATION ASSOCIATION
The opportunity is available for interested and suitable candidates to apply for consideration to become a member of the Board.
Eligible Criteria: To be considered for appointment, candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Hold a minimum of a bachelors degree or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution or have extensive demonstrable experience in the industry
- No previous criminal record
- Be of sound mind
- Not declared insolvent over the past five years
- Not under debt counseling
- Be a South African citizen
Candidates in possession of or well experience in the areas of a) Legal, b) Audit/Finance/Risk Management, c) Stakeholder Engagements and d) Marketing and Communications are encouraged to apply.
Conditions for Nominations
- Nominations should be made on the prescribed nomination form that can be obtained on our website or from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations to be signed by the person nominating and the nominee to indicate acceptance
- Self-nomination is not allowed
- Nominations should be accompanied by a curriculum vitae, certified identity document, and certified qualifications
- The closing date for nominations is 6 May 2019.
- The nomination must be addressed as SABTIA Board member nominations and emailed to Advocate Giel Martins on email@example.com, Cc firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquiries may be addressed to Advocate Giel Martins on email@example.com